15th International Conference “Ayurveda & Autoimmune Disorders”
October 9, 2015 - October 11, 2015
Biltmore Hotel & Suites
The 15th International Conference, “Ayurveda & Autoimmune Disorders”, organized by Global Ayurveda Conferences, LLC and hosted by Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America, Inc. includes a wide array of keynote speakers and featured speakers from various countries – USA, Ireland, India, Thailand.
We have organized various international conferences on several interesting topics at various cities throughout the USA and abroad. Our conferences feature presentations and seminars by distinguished ayurvedic and integrative medicine professionals and provide a venue for professionals to meet face to face, share and expand their knowledge, make new personal and professional connections, and more. Each conference is unique in its theme or subject within ayurveda that it spotlights, such as women’s health, the mind, cancer, spirituality, weight management, and many others. Ayurveda, the ancient science of health and healing from India, offers us all a wealth of knowledge to be discovered and applied to our lives for a multitude of benefits. It is our goal at Global Ayurveda Conferences to draw together the experts of this esoteric discipline at regular conferences throughout the year in order to share as much knowledge and wisdom as possible.
FEATURED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
1. Vijay Jain, MD, FACS, RAAP, Palm Coast, Florida, USA
2. Suresh Swarnapuri, BAMS, MDAyurved, RMAS, Cork City, Ireland
3. Shekhar Annambhotla, BAMS, MDAyurved, LMT, RMAS, Pennsylvania, USA
4. Pratibha Shah, BAMS, MDAyurved, MPH, Massachusetts, USA
5. Jayarajan Kodikannath, BSc., BAMS, California, USA
6. Suhas Kshirsagar, BAMS, MDAyurved, California, USA
7. Vivek Shanbhag, BAMS, MDAyurved, ND, CYED, California, USA
8. Jayagopal Parla, BAMS, MDAyurved, MAOM, CMT, California, USA
9. Rammohan Rao, CAS, RYT, PhD, California, USA
10. Jay Apte, BAM&S, MS, California, USA
Bookings are closed for this event.