Privacy and Legal
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully before General usage and/or registering/using the Directory, Member Registration, Jobs Application, Online Consultation, found at this site.
Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
All access to materials and information (the “Content”) on Ayurvista.net, are governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not accept any of the Terms, cease such access to the Materials immediately. Continue only if you accept the Terms in their entirety.
In this Agreement where the context so admits the following expressions shall have the following meanings namely :-
“Agreement” means the completed application form (and its attachment(s) and the terms and conditions herein.
“Ayurvista.net” refers to the site www.http://Ayurvista.net.
“Content” refers to materials such as text, graphics, images and information obtained from service providers and any other material contained on the Site.
“Member” means an individual subscriber for the Services, including the job-seeker, or corporate subscriber for the Services and the undersign, whose particulars are contained in the application form and includes his successors and permitted assigns.
“Services” means the services to be provided by Ayurvista.net to the Member at www.http://Ayurvista.net including the provision of facilities for the following :
1. in the case of a job seeking Member, to make postings of resumes or curriculum vitae of the Member submitted by the Member or compiled from the personal data and information submitted from time to time by the Member and transmitted to www.http://Ayurvista.net pursuant to the terms and conditions hereunder for the purpose of seeking employment through the Ayurvista.net’s internet network and its internet links; and
2. in the case of a Member who wishes to secure employment through https://www.ayurvista.net and its internet links, to insert advertisements at https://www.ayurvista.net and to access https://www.ayurvista.net from time to time subject to the terms and conditions hereunder for the purpose of securing employment from the Ayurvista.net’s internet network at https://www.ayurvista.net and its internet links.
“Site” refers to the sitehttps://www.ayurvista.net.
“Registration Data” means all particulars and information of the Member requested on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the Member’s name, mailing address, email address, account and telephone number.
Words importing the singular shall include the plural and words importing one gender shall include the other.
2. Amendments to Terms and Conditions
Ayurvista.net reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Amendments will be effective after thirty (30) days have passed from the date of posting on the Site. It is the user’s responsibility to check the website from time to time for amendments to this agreement. By using or continuing to use the services at any time after thirty (30) days have passed from the date any amendments are posted on the website, you represent that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement as amended.
All users must be 18 years or older.
Ayurvista.net, the owner of the Site, (“Ayurvista.net”) and professionals who offer services through the Site accept no responsibility for any medical events or outcomes related to services attained through the use of Online Consultation Accounts and the Site, which is being provided on an as is basis. The Site is not intended to be used to:
1. Treat a medical emergency or acute medical condition, provide a final diagnosis and initiate a treatment plan, or issue medication by prescription;
2. Advise or resolve medical issues outside the scope of what has been agreed or provided.
The information exchanged on the Site is confidential and intended solely for the Online Consultation Account holder. Information or advice provided on the Site by professionals should be used merely as a guide rather than a definitive recommendation to adopt any specific action or treatment. Nothing transmitted to or from this Site constitutes the establishment of an doctor-patient relationship between you and any professional unless such a relationship has been mutually agreed to separate from the Site’s platform.
Ayurvista.net does not regularly review the posts on the Site (excluding, however, Ayurvista.net’ right to access accounts to ensure that the system is working and/or in the case of any technical dysfunction) and the views expressed therein are those of the posters and do not necessarily reflect those of Ayurvista.net, its owners, managers, directors, employees, agents, partners, advertisers or affiliates. Ayurvista.net assumes no responsibility for the posts or the information contained therein, nor does it make any claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any of the information on the Site or in the posts. All advice and/or information obtained directly or indirectly from the Site are provided at your own risk.
4. Online Shopping
All orders and purchases made through this website are subject to the Online Shopping Terms and Conditions outlined below. These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice, at our discretion.
These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions, the use of this website and any order or purchase made through the facilities of this website shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
You may only purchase or order items for non-commercial and lawful purposes and any other use is not permitted. You agree to pay for all charges noted herein as payable by you. You have to be 18 or older to purchase from the website.
Ayurvista.net may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of items. All prices listed on this website are in US dollars and all charges will be processed in US dollars.
All prices listed on this website are subject to confirmation. Ayurvista.net will notify you by e-mail within hours of making a purchase if the confirmed price of an item you have selected differs from the price listed on the website or on your purchase order. If you do not receive an e-mail within 24 hours of completing a purchase order, Ayurvista.net is deemed to have confirmed the purchase at the price listed. If you receive such notification, the sale will be automatically terminated unless you reply by e-mail with confirmation of your intention to purchase the item at the confirmed price.
Ayurvista.net reserves the right to limit the quantities of certain items which you, your family or any group can purchase. Ayurvista.net will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible and within any time periods indicated; however, Ayurvista.net will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond its control. Where delivery is delayed, Ayurvista.net will notify you as soon as possible.
When you order items through the facilities of this website, you may have the option to collect Ayurvista.net Rewards points for certain purchases. If you choose to do so, then we will forward to Ayurvista.net Rewards the information necessary to collect Ayurvista.net Rewards points in accordance with the terms and conditions of Ayurvista.net Rewards.
In order to protect you and Ayurvista.net from fraudulent transactions, Ayurvista.net may provide your transaction-related information to a reputable third party organization to perform an address verification. This address verification is intended to ensure that the “bill to” address that you provide matches your credit card address. Ayurvista.net also reserves the right, at its discretion, not to ship items ordered or purchased on this website to certain addresses. In the event that Ayurvista.net chooses not to ship an item, you will be notified by e-mail and any amount charged to your credit card will be refunded.
5. Online Consultation
For medical consultations in particular, but not exclusively, before acting on any of the advice, the user should confirm that such action is applicable and suitable by referring to his or her own medical practitioner or attaining the second and third opinion of other medical practitioners. The limitations associated with consultations or other services should be recognized. Neither Ayurvista.net nor any of its owners, managers, directors, employees, agents, partners, advertisers or affiliates assumes any legal responsibility for any incorrect or misleading information provided by any professional or contained within the Site.
Ayurvista.net may, without giving notice, delete any account or information contained on the Site for any reason whatsoever.
6. Job Application
The posting company (the company that posts its ad) and/or the member applying for the job shall be solely responsible for the accuracy of any and all information and/or content listed on or obtainable through the online job application in Ayurvista.net Ayurvista.net shall not be liable directly or indirectly for 1) Any errors (whether typographical or substantive in nature) contained in the content, whether contained in the content as supplied to the company by the customer or created in connection with the conversation of the content for publication in this site.
1. Ayurvista.net does not represent or guarantee the reliability, accuracy of resumes posted by users on Ayurvista.net. You acknowledge that any dependence on material posted by other users will be at your own risk. Ayurvista.net acts as a conduit for the online distribution and publication of resumes and has no obligation to monitor information in advance and is not responsible for information on the resumes posted.
2. User is solely responsible for verifying any and all candidate information. User acknowledges that Ayurvista.net does not verifying any candidate information, including qualifications, reference checks, employment history or any other information. User further acknowledges that Ayurvista.net does not warrant candidates’ suitability for employment, legal employment eligibility or visa status. User agrees to verify candidates’ employment eligibility.
3. Ayurvista.net is an exclusive product offering. By accessing our database of resumes you agree that you have waived all rights to any refunds of fees paid to Ayurvista.net and are obligated for full payment of the package you chose in the company sign up screen.
Ayurvista.net posts user’s testimonials on the Web Site which may contain personally identifiable information such as the user’s name. Ayurvista.net does obtain the users consent, prior to posting the testimonial, to post their name along with their testimonial.
1. Where Subscription Fees are payable, it shall be payable at or within such time as is stated in the invoice(s) issued by Ayurvista.net to the Member.
2. The Member who is liable to pay Subscription Fees, shall pay the Subscription Fees on demand notwithstanding that the Member disputes the same for any reason. In the event that a dispute is decided by the Company in the Member’s favour, the Company shall refund to the Member any excess amount paid by the Member free of interest.
3. In the event of late payment by the Member of any sums due under this Agreement, the Company shall have the right to charge interests on the outstanding amount (at the rate specified in the Ayurvista.net bill) from the due date until the date of full payment.
9. Member’s Obligations
The Member shall:-
1. be responsible for the set-up or configuration of his equipment for access to the Service;
2. comply with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time in respect of the use of the Service;
3. be solely responsible for obtaining, at his own cost, all licences, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required for using the Service;
4. comply with the rules of any network or network service provider through which the Member accesses the Service;
5. be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him;
6. be solely responsible for the accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Company on initial application for the Service;
7. be solely responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of and the Member’s password and user ID and all activities and transmission performed by the Member through his user ID;
8. immediately notify the Company of any unauthorised use of the Member’s account or any other breach of security known to the Member; and
9. where Subscription Fees are payable, to pay the same promptly on demand and as required by the Company from time to time.
10. Site content
Ayurvista.net makes no claim that the contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images and information obtained from service providers and any other material contained on the Site (the “Content”) is appropriate or may be downloaded in a particular jurisdiction. Access to the Site and Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain states or countries. Provisions relating to the liability of Ayurvista.net and its licensors, user submissions, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement, survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Use for any reason whatsoever.
The Content is for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for face-to-face professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of physician within your jurisdiction with any questions you may have regarding a medical situation. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of information provided by a professional through the Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately. Ayurvista.net does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by any professional through the Site, Ayurvista.net employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Ayurvista.net, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
You agree that you will not use the Site to post any advertisement or other commercial message. You agree that you will not post any knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented or threatening message or material that is illegally invasive of another person’s privacy. Upon receiving any complaints, Ayurvista.net will attempt to delete any inappropriate posts as quickly as possible; however, the submissions are generally posted in real-time and are not reviewed by Ayurvista.net before they are posted to the Site.
11. Copyright and use of content
The Content (excluding all correspondence between the user and professional through the messaging system, including any and all attachments) (“Copyright Content”) is protected by copyright under Indian copyright laws. Title to the Copyright Content remains with Ayurvista.net or its licensors. Any use of the Copyright Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of the Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Inquiries or applications for permission to copy any Copyright Content otherwise than is permitted by these Terms and Conditions should be directed to feedback at Ayurvista.net. Content and features on the Site, are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of Ayurvista.net. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Ayurvista.net and its licensors. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Copyright Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Copyright Content.
12. Liability of Ayurvista.net and its licensors
The use of the Site and the Content is at your own risk. When using the Site, information will be transmitted over a medium which, in many cases, is beyond the control and jurisdiction of Ayurvista.net and its suppliers. Accordingly, Ayurvista.net assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site. The Site and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. Ayurvista.net, its licensors, and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Specifically, Ayurvista.net, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations, warranties or guarantees about the following:
1. the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Site; and
2. the satisfaction of government regulations or the laws of any jurisdiction with regard to the ability to use the Site or requiring disclosure of information contained on the Site.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Ayurvista.net, its licensors, its suppliers, nor any third parties mentioned on the Site shall, in any event whatsoever, be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption, including any computer virus) resulting from the use or inability to use the Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Ayurvista.net is advised of the possibility of such damages.
To the fullest extent permitted by law any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site and any of its Content, must be brought within one (1) year of the date the event giving rise to such action occurred.
13. Advertisements and Links to other Websites
Ayurvista.net does not endorse any professional advice, advertising, solicitation or medical advice on the behalf of any professional. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Ayurvista.net is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Site, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Ayurvista.net does not endorse any product advertised on the Site.
Security and other features
(i). The Member shall take all such measures as may be necessary (including without limitation changing his password from time to time) to protect the secrecy of his user ID and/or password and shall not reveal the same to any other person(s).
(ii). Where a user ID is necessary to access the Service, the Member shall use only his own user ID.
(iii). The Member acquires no rights to any mailbox number, the user ID, circuit reference and any codes assigned to him by the Company and except as otherwise proved herein, the Company reserves the right to change or re-assign the same to the Member at its sole discretion without being liable to the Member in damages or otherwise.
(iv). In the event of theft or loss of user ID, password or security word, the Member must notify the Company immediately by telephone and concurrently provide the Company with a written notice to that effect. The Member shall remain liable for use of the Services by any third party until such theft or loss is notified to the Company.
14. Maintenance of Service
The Company may at any time deactivate or suspend the Member’s access to Ayurvista.net and/or the Services (as the case may be) without notice to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing, repairs and other related work. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss and damage, costs and expense that the Member may suffer or incur, and no fees or charges payable by the Member to the Company shall be deducted, refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or suspension.
You agree that you are solely responsible for anything you post on the Site and that you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Ayurvista.net, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any claims based upon your posts/submissions on the Site.
You also agree that you understand that the professionals that participate are not affiliated with, employed by or agents of Ayurvista.net and that we make no representations as to the qualifications of physicians, or companies who participate in the network. Any listing, name, content, material of any professional or firm found on this site does not constitute any endorsement, recommendations or referral of such professionals and no referral fee is ever charged or received by Ayurvista.net. When deciding to take advice and/or hire any professional or firm, you should do your own independent research as to the accuracy of the credentials expressed in the Content, provided in the professional’s public profile or part of any other material found on the Site.
We try our best to ensure confidentiality and protect your privacy when you post questions on the Site. Users who request online consultations have only their first name, last initial provided to professionals, unless they write it in the message area. Other personal information such as the users identity, email address, zip code, etc., is concealed from professionals on the Site. We will not disclose this information to third parties without your permission except in the following circumstances: i) to protect ourselves from liability; ii) to respond to a legal process or comply with the law, including cooperation with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any user that is not qualified to provide services and/or provides misleading or inaccurate information; or iii) in a limited number of jurisdictions and legal fields, to have your case reviewed by a law firm that practices in the area of law of your case. An attorney from that firm may review your information to determine the validity of your claim and may contact you to discuss your question and possible representation.